A Senior .Net Developer and Software Architect with over 10 years experience on the full life cycle of several major websites.
Member for the Blackberry Elite Hall of Fame
Here is my Interview with Crackberry.com at the last Blackberry Jam
2012 - 2nd Place - iPhone App - Recap found here
2012 - 3rd Place - Windows Phone 7 App - Details & Recap
2012 - 2nd Place - Windows 8 App - Event Details
2012 - Best HTML5 App & Trip to Las Vegas - BB10 App - Recap (Ya Grub?)
2013 - Best HTML5 App - BB10 App - Event Details - Recap (Super Assist)
Cam Justice: with over 300 downloads per week for over 2 years.
Baby Lullaby 2: An app created after having my daughter
Complete list: with over 15 apps and counting.
Bitcoin News:New App in a new marketplace.
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ADP; Computer Software industry
June 2010 – February 2014 (3 years 9 months) Fort Lauderdale
As a Software Architect for ADP's Dealer Services Division I was in charge of the complete life cycle of our software which is in use in over 70% of the large car dealerships in the united states.
I lead a team of 10 developers and QA personnel using Agile Methodology.
I built the team from scratch twice having interviewed all new members of the team.
All development was using the Microsoft .Net Technology using C# and VB.NET script with a SQL Server 2008R2 server on a distributed server farm built by myself and my team.
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Internet industry
April 2007 – June 2010 (3 years 3 months) pompano beach, FL
* Designed and co-ordinated the implementation of an automated EDI billing system which allowed Black Diamond to be able to bill their clients in an electronic format; lowering their cost and collections time from 3 months to an average of 2 weeks. This was achieved by working face-to-face with several of their brokers on a system that eliminated errors and automated the dispute process.
* Designed and co-ordinated the implementation of an automated EDI Client entry exchange system that allowed all of Black Diamonds broker partners the ability to submit their new claimants information eliminating any entry errors, duplications and discrepancies. Also eliminating the need for data entry personnel to perform these tasks manually.
* Moving an existing proprietary system that controls their whole reservation system, used by this 300 person transportation company, over to ASP.NET implementation from their existing PowerBuilder internal Application using C# and VB.NET and SQL Server 2005. Several Transactional systems were created and a 3-teered system was created to allow the web front end to be able to use the same functionality as an internal VB.NET application.
November 2006 – April 2007 (6 months) Fort Lauderdale, FL
I created a proposal workflow system in VB.NET using Visual Studio 2005 and MS SQL 2005 to allow them to control the processing of customer’s requests, and bid on customer’s projects. This involved several senior level officers whom I had to report to and keep up with design and requirement changes
September 2005 – November 2006 (1 year 3 months) Coral Springs, FL
* Work on their main E-Commerce system which is run for several Top 500 Firms such as Circuit city & Samgoody using C#.NET using Visual Basic 2005 & MS SQL 2005
* Created and enhanced Websites with a front ending interface having millions of visits a month. The systems were designed with many webservers, load balancers, database servers and middleware servers in mind.
May 2005 – September 2005 (5 months) Sunrise, FL
* Created and deployed several of the client-facing ASP.NET websites used to collect leads. These sites where created in VB.NET and C# depending on project requirements.
* Created VB.NET Automation systems to alleviate system administrator tasks.
* Created VB.NET NT Services in C# to synchronize several webmail systems.
January 2004 – April 2005 (1 year 4 months) Hollywood, FL
March 2003 – January 2004 (11 months) Fort Lauderdale, FL
Privately Held; 501-1000 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
July 2002 – March 2003 (9 months) Miami, FL
December 1999 – July 2002 (2 years 8 months) hollywood, FL
* Designed and develop the company website which linked to our database to present a dynamic database driven pages using ASP technology which contains a various module for each function of the web site menu.
* Designed Drop shipping operations web site using ASP.NET using VB.NET technology
* Project Leader for the web designer team, including but not limited to, task delegation for each module/function, graphic/art lay out, pages structure, etc.
* In charge of every aspects of the order processing of all stores and membership based websites, from credit card to eCheck processing systems.
* In charge of all security issues regarding with customer information.
* All web pages were created using ASP, and ASP.NET using VB.NET. The database used for all projects was MS SQL Server using T-SQL, and all web pages used javasscript and CSS
Public Company; 1-10 employees; Transportation/Trucking/Railroad industry
March 1999 – December 1999 (10 months) Fort Lauderdale
* Designed and implemented the company website for proprietary booking/reservation software over the internet working with Java server pages.
* Enhanced the web site function by adding a various module, pages lay out, and information structure.
* Other than the redesign of the web site which required HTML, all projects were done using Java on Borland Jbuilder.
Public Company; 51-200 employees; Computer Software industry
November 1997 – March 1999 (1 year 5 months) Toronto, Canada
* Designed and implemented the company website adding Java Applets and
other module to enhanced the function of the site, as well as Back-End Perl Scripts Forms for Order Management form and Questionnaires.
* All pages were designed using HTML and Perl for the bank end Scripts.
* I originally started a IT support staff but the opportunity to created their web front end and back end processing system arrived and I took the position.
Major: Computer Science